My NaNoWriMo Word Count Widgets!

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Apologies for my absence...

...it's been a few weeks since I last posted and it's all been down to the DWP.  I've been super-stressed about having to appeal their decision, and it doesn't help that other benefits have now been stopped because I'm not "entitled" to ESA.  So - no Income Support and, as a domino effect, no Housing or Council Tax benefit, which meant a letter from the Council demanding rent payments from this week....so I spent much of last week either in bed or curled up on the sofa.  I still don't have a solution to the problem, but I've done all I can (sent in an appeal - which means a tribunal in 2 to 6 months time.  But it also means I get placed onto an assessment rate and can re-start Income Support etc). 

Anyway - this is a writing blog so what have I been writing?  Not much.  My confidence took a mighty knock when BOTH books went crashing out of MAYhem in the first round.  However, I started reading Ag Anon again yesterday, re-writing bits here and there.  I also have another bit of the plot sewn up - the reason why David is paranoid about spiders.  It was one of those things I threw in out of nowhere, so I'm pleased I've managed to come up with a reason! 

I'm off to take a look at chapters 6 onwards before deciding what happens next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment