My NaNoWriMo Word Count Widgets!

Monday 7 January 2013

2013....

....is turning out to be as much fun as this time last year, when Lovely Boyfriend and I met for the first time. Yesterday was the first anniversary of our first lunch together. In some ways, 2012 vanished in a blur, but in other ways it feels like we've known each other forever. It was nice to have a happy year for a change, and I'm hopeful 2013 will turn out the same.

I took a complete break from writing over the holidays, thanks to a couple of over-excited Twotsies and, quite simply, deciding I needed a break! I started back with my editing head this afternoon and feel much more refreshed thanks to the decent break.

I'm also singing a lot of nursery rhymes while I work! I'm helping a friend by tutoring some toddler music classes. I had 2 this morning and they were great fun. There's nothing like smiling babies and toddlers to put a smile on your own face.

Plans for 2013? Get divorced. Be happy. Keep on writing (which also means keep on editing as it turns out to be just as, if not more, important than the initial creative burst). I'll keep you posted on how things are going!

No comments:

Post a Comment