My NaNoWriMo Word Count Widgets!

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Bleah...

...although I'm glad Big Toots is turning into such a caring, sharing wee girl, I'd rather she kept her germs to herself!  Day 4 of feeling under the weather...

I'd hoped to make great inroads into editing my friend's manuscript, but I'm not even a hundred pages in yet.  And Hospital Corners has gone back onto the backburner until that's out the way!  Sigh...

I had a very strange dream a couple of nights ago, that I'm half tempted to shape into something, although it's not my usual genre at all (reading or writing!).  A dystopian thriller/sci-fi that I think would work really well as a storyline in Torchwood....set either at the London 2012 Olympics, or a hundred years in the future.  If my brain wasn't stuffed with cotton wool, I'd be able to rough something out....but as it stands, I'll be spending the rest of today on the sofa, dozing along to a DVD and waiting for my nightly pick-me-up call from a certain someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment