My NaNoWriMo Word Count Widgets!

Monday 26 November 2012

Hurrah and, indeed....

...Huzzah!

I have completed the NaNoWriMo challenge for my second year in a row. And I still have four days and, therefore, a minimum of 4000 more words to write before I officially stop and go back to Agoraphobics Anonymous.

I've loved watching my new characters develop, and the storyline that was entirely absent at the start of the month, has slowly taken shape in my mind. Once I've prepared Ag Anon for submission, I will come back to Moving Meditation and start afresh. This time I'll actually prepare character bios, a proper timeline etc etc. I simply couldn't do it any earlier because the characters were still revealing themselves to me. But now I have the people, situations and places for the third book in what has turned into my Lovingdell Series!

Now I'm going to curl up and watch Downton Abbey for three hours before preparing a lovely, stodgy, comforting tea and going to see Big Toots give her Brownie promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment