My NaNoWriMo Word Count Widgets!

Monday 5 November 2012

Writing first....

....housework second. That's my priorities for the day!

I've managed 1990 words today and I'm pleased with how things are turning out. Surprised, but pleased. Martha appears to be taking on her own storyline and I guess I'll just have to go along for the ride! Steve is turning out roughly as planned, as is Tamara. Mary has turned into completely the opposite of how I originally wrote my notes....but it's all working out and I think it'll pass muster.

Once the housework is done, I plan on doing some planning. Sitting down and working out a rough plot for each of the characters to work through. I'm splitting the book up into mini sections, based on principles and quotations from tai chi. So I need to take a look through the tai chi set and come up with enough ideas to see me through to the end. I already have a nice idea in place for the next section: Grasp Bird's Tail. Thank you to Martha for being so dirty-minded.....

No comments:

Post a Comment