My NaNoWriMo Word Count Widgets!

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Finally...

It's FINISHED.  I can now add "author" to my name. :)

OK, so it's the first draft and there are going to be huge chunks I will change once I've actually read them again...but it's done.  A fraction under 92000 words; something I never dreamed possible.  It only feels like a week or two since I was trying to make it to the 70000 word mark!

Seeing as it's Mental Health Week, I've uploaded the full manuscript at www.authonomy.com/books/35253/hospital-corners/ so everyone can find out how things end.  I'll  be taking most of it back down by the end of the month though...so it's a limited time offer!

I feel at a bit of a loose end now...although I'm sure that will only last for a day or two.  The little grey cells are busy sparking away with my idea for the next book.  I will be taking part in NaNoWriMo next month, and the aim is to write 50000 words in 30 days.  A mammoth task, but if I can put my perfectionism to one side and simply create, I'm sure it'll be manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment