My NaNoWriMo Word Count Widgets!

Wednesday 14 December 2011

5...

Five chapters of Hospital Corners left to edit, and I hope to whizz through one of those this morning.  I am, however, singing all the songs for my Xmas Cabaret at the same time, so the results could be interesting!  Hopefully, www.prowritingaid.com will pick up any doozies.

My main reason for posting today is pure excitement at the fact that I've been a guest blogger for the first time ever!  One of my NaNoWriMo writing buddies has a blog and asked me to do a spot for him.  I did it with much pleasure and I'm sure to be asking for a return blog at some point.  Here's the place to find it:  http://my100goals.blogspot.com/2011/12/guest-post-staceym.html

Right - I'm off to practise my solo.  We had a rehearsal last night with the band, and the drummer was a tad on the loud side, meaning I couldn't hear the piano and came in well off-key!

No comments:

Post a Comment